Herewith we inform you about the processing of your personal data. ISO Genius B.V. works transparently and openly because we consider quality, long-term cooperation and openness of paramount importance.
We are responsible for your personal data
ISO Genius B.V. is responsible for processing your personal data and considers a careful handling of personal data very important. Among other things, this means that we treat personal data confidentially, that we have taken security measures to protect personal data against loss, unauthorised access or theft and that we will delete data if we no longer need them for our work.
When we receive your personal data
If you use our services, your personal data may be processed. For example, at the moment you contact our sales or support department by e-mail or telephone. In this case, we process your telephone number, e-mail address or your name, among other things.
In addition, we may process data that you share with us online. For example, when requesting or downloading information, filling out a contact form, and other data (such as place of residence) that can be derived from social media. This enables us to offer you targeted and relevant information or to see who in a certain region is interested in ISO Genius B.V. In doing so, we try to match your personal interests as much as possible.
Our Privacy Statement applies to ISO Genius B.V. and the ISO Genius B.V. websites
Our Privacy Statement applies to the use of personal data by ISO Genius B.V. and the websites of ISO Genius B.V. (www.myisogenius.com/www.myisogenius.com/nl and www.members.myisogenius.com). This Privacy Statement is part of our website.
We use your personal data to give you the best possible service
We use your personal data because it is necessary for processing your request for information or for purchasing our products and/or services. We may also use your data so that we can optimise our services. Sometimes we also save data because we have to do so due to (legal) financial and fiscal obligations.
We only process the personal data needed to process applications or that contributes to the realisation of a qualitative collaboration. Specifically, we process your personal data so that we can, among other things:
- To process and manage your application.
- Inform you about new developments and request an appointment to provide you with additional information.
- Inform you about general trends in the sector relevant to you.
- Keep track of who we can and cannot approach for our campaigns.
- Manage our tools and make them available to you
- Being able to manage our financial administration and also that we can comply with financial and fiscal (legal) obligations
- Test and improve the quality of our services, such as gaining insight into the functioning of the support department and our website(s).
- Conduct market research, so we can better tailor our services to the needs of our customers.
- Track web statistics and facilitate sharing via social media.
- Acquire new relations.
- Deal with possible disputes.
- Exercise internal and external control over our services.
We will not use your data for purposes other than those mentioned above
ISO Genius B.V. will not sell your personal data to third parties. In certain cases, we use IT systems of suppliers, in which case it is possible that the supplier also has access to the system on which your personal data are processed. In all cases we ensure that these third parties comply with sufficient guarantees in the field of privacy and security.
We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary
We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary. We strive to destroy personal data of relations as soon as we no longer need them. Some data is retained because it is necessary on the grounds of a financial and/or fiscal obligation. In that case, your data will be kept for at least seven years. After this period, we will ensure that your personal data are deleted in a careful manner.
You have several rights regarding your personal data
- You have the right to request access to, correction of or deletion of your personal data.
- You have the right to object. This means that you can oppose the use of your data by ISO Genius B.V. for commercial purposes. For instance the use of your data for our campaigns or other use of your data because of special personal circumstances on your side.
- You always have the possibility to file a complaint about the use of personal data by ISO Genius B.V. in a general sense, both with ISO Genius B.V. and with the Personal Data Authority.
- If you make a request we will first assess whether we can handle your request. We cannot deal with the request if we cannot establish your identity or if you have made a similar request recently (less than six months ago).
- If we are able to process the request, there are a number of situations in which we must refuse the request. For example, we may have to refuse a request if protecting the rights of third parties is more important. This may occur in cases where your request also contains the personal data of other persons. If we refuse the request, we will motivate in writing why we cannot comply with the request.
- It may happen that you do not agree with our decision on a request for access, correction, deletion or opposition. In that case, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
You can unsubscribe from campaigns and newsletters
If you have made an application or purchase, your address, e-mail address or telephone number may be used by us so that we can inform you about new developments. This can be done by post, e-mail or telephone. In every e-mail or after every telephone call we have included an option to unsubscribe from this form of communication. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe.
Our websites contain links to third-party websites
Our website contains several links to third party websites. We advise you to read the Privacy Statement of the website you visit via our website. We cannot be responsible for the way in which third party websites handle your personal data.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
Changes to Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement. Please check our Privacy Statement regularly for possible changes to our policy.
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or how ISO Genius B.V. handles personal data, please direct these questions to:
ISO Genius B.V.
6042 NV Roermond
Of course you can send your question via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org